Flinders Ranges - 5 day walking tour
- Duration: 5 Days (approx.)
- Location: Adelaide
- Product code: Flinders 5 day
If you’ve longed to get to the Flinders Ranges but wanted to do so in comfort, then this is the trip for you. Park Trek’s 5-day Flinders Ranges walk sees you exploring excellent locations with all of the amenities on hand after a day’s trekking at your accommodation.
Trip dates 2018
- Thursday 12 April to Monday 16 April - 1 PLACE LEFT
- Saturday 21 to Wednesday 25 April - FULLY BOOKED
- Tuesday 5 to Saturday 9 June - FULLY BOOKED
- Monday 11 to Friday 15 June - ONLY 1 PLACE LEFT
- Four nights’ staying at Rawnsley Park
- Two-course dinners, lunches, continental breakfasts, fresh fruit, trail mix, tea/coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Meals include: 3 dinners, 4 lunches, 4 breakfasts and one dinner at your expense. Plus trail mix, nibbles, fresh fruit.
- All transport and guiding
- Small group of 10 or less
- Guided walks each day with experienced guides
- All inclusive pricing
- Return group transfer from Adelaide to Flinders Ranges (included in pricing)
- 3.5 star twin share or single supplement accommodation available for additional $300
- Day 1 – walk 3 kms which is a short walk up Mambray Creek
- Day 2 – walk 12 kms on the Heysen Trail and into Wilpena Pound
- Day 3 – walk 12 kms through Yuluna Circuit at Aroona and Trezona loop walk, finishing up at Brachina Gorge
- Day 4 – walk 14 kms to the beautiful Blinman Pools waterfalls through to Parachilna Gorge
- Day 5 – walk 15 kms Alligator Gorge back in the Mount Remarkable National Park.