Freycinet and Wineglass Bay - 4 day walking holiday
- Duration : 4 Days (approx.)
- Location: Launceston, Tas
- Product code : Frey - 4 day
This itinerary incorporates some of Tasmania’s most stunning scenery. Enjoy spectacular beaches, marvel at and walk on amazing rock formations and swim in crystal-clear waters of the Tasmanian east coast.
Departing from Launceston we will drive east heading for Coles Bay which is the township leading into Freycinet National Park where we will be welcomed by the dramatic granite peaks of ‘The Hazards’.Explore the Freycinet Peninsula as well as local surrounding areas, over four fantastic days of walking and sightseeing.Tour dates 2017:
- Thursday 12 to Sunday 15 October - 8 PLACES LEFT
- Sunday 5 to Wednesday 8 November
- Tuesday 12 to Friday 15 December
- Wednesday 24 to Saturday 27 January
- Thursday 15 to Sunday 18 February
- Sunday 4 to Wednesday 7 March
- Thursday 22 to Sunday 25 March
- Saturday 7 to Tuesday 10 April
- Three nights accommodation at Freycinet Cottages on a twin share basis (single supplement available at additional cost), overlooking the magnificent Coles
- All meals including 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 2 dinners. Plus trail mix, nibbles, fresh fruit
- Tasting of local oysters and mussels at locally owned Freycinet Marine Farm
- Four-hour Wineglass Bay cruise inclusive of Bento Box lunch of local Tasmanian produce
- Two Park Trek guides who will drive, cook and care for you
- Guiding and interpretation by experienced Park Trek guides on the walking trails each day
- Transport which includes collecting from Launceston and returning back. We use a comfortable 12 seater mini coach with a trailer attached for luggage. Plus we use the coach to drop off and pick up during the course of the day.
- We always have the kettle ready to boil, plenty of tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits.