Tasmania's East Coast Highlights 8-Day Walking Tour
- Duration: 4 Days (approx.)
- Location: Launceston, Tas
- Product code: Tas EC 8 day
Enjoy the incredible fiery red rock beaches of the Bay of Fires and Mt William National Park, the dramatic granite peaks and crystal-clear waters of Freycinet and Wineglass Bay, the rugged cliffs and spectacular scenery on Maria Island, the towering clifftops, and amazing rock formations of the Three Capes region, and visit historic Port Arthur and take a cruise around the spectacular Tasman Peninsula. This last section of the walk is rated moderate to hard, with rocky surfaces, many steps and climbs to navigate so come prepared!
The trip departs from Launceston and returns to Hobart.
- Two Park Trek guides, who will drive, cook and care for you.
- Transport, which includes collecting you from Launceston and returning you to Hobart.
- We also our 12 seater coach to drop off and pick up during the course of the day.
- 7 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 5 dinners (2 dinners at guests own expense), plus trail mix, nibbles, fresh fruit
- 7 nights accommodation on a twin share basis (single supplement available at additional cost).