Portuguese Camino - 14 day walking holiday
- Süre: 5 Gun (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Porto, Portugal
- Ürün kodu: Camino 14 day
Passing vineyards, crop fields and farms along the way, this trail gives us an insight into the suburban Portuguese way of living.
Walking the Portuguese Camino is a quieter experience, allowing time for reflection and time to absorb the changing landscape of Portugal, the warmth of the local people, the stunning coastline and historic towns.
Beginning in the World Heritage site of Porto, we walk through a mixture of coastal, forest and open countryside trails to our final destination, the Cathedral in Santiago de Compostela, where pilgrims from all over the world congregate.
Moderate – Daily walks are between 15-26km on well-marked trails over diverse terrain from relatively flat to hilly.Tour Inclusions
- Adventurous Women Tour Manager
- 13 nights accommodation twin share with ensuite
- 13 breakfasts
- 13 dinners
- Daily Luggage transfers (1 piece of max 20kg per person)
- Information pack, containing maps/route information
- Pre-departure information and support to help you with pre-trip planning (flight/transport options to Porto, local transport options, emergency contact numbers, taxi’s, accommodation pre/post)
- Visitor Tax