Kimberley 10 day walking tour Accommodated
- Duration: 11 Days (approx.)
- Location: Kununurra, Western Australia
- Product code: Kimb 10 day ACCOM
The Kimberley is one of the last Australian frontiers, a place soaked in indigenous culture and pioneering history. It takes no time at all to feel the spirit of the country, it is said to capture your soul.
It also offers fantastic hiking experiences; whether it be exploring unexpected and spectacular swimming holes or trekking through open eucalypt forests dotted with the iconic and wonderfully shaped boab trees endemic to this region. Each walk is different to the next and offers a new experience.
The Kimberley is famous for the Gibb River Road. On this tour you will explore the region, hiking by day and comfortable accommodation in the evenings.
We start and end the tour in Kununurra. On tour you are sure to love the breathtaking sights and picturesque scenery of this ancient land. See wallabies, dingoes, kangaroos, crocodiles, lizards and an incredibly diverse bird life.
Your time in the Kimberley allows you to experience the beauty and wonder of the natural environment and fabulous homestyle meals.
Departs and returns to Kununurra (the gateway to the Kimberley
- Departs and returns to Kununurra (the gateway to the Kimberley)
- 9 nights: Accommodated at various locations - see accommodation section for details
- Two experienced and professional guides who will care for you for the duration of the walking tour
- Comfortable 4WD transport
- Most meals
- Trail snacks for hiking
- Pick up and drop of at your pre and post tour accommodation in Kununurra
- All national park fees