Tarkine Wilderness Walk - 5 day walking holiday
- Duration: 5 Days (approx.)
- Location: Launceston, Tas
- Product code: Tarkine - 5 day
Walking in Tasmania doesn't get any better than in the magical Tarkine Wilderness region.
Our five day walk offers a boat cruise on the majestic Pieman River, views from the peak atop Mt Donaldson and most meals prepared by our fabulous guides.
Staying in Corinna you'll appreciate the beauty of the Tarkine forest and appreciate the natural environment at its finest. Relax, unwind and unplug in one of the world's most beautiful forests.2018 trip dates
- Saturday 3 to Wednesday 7 February - 5 PLACES LEFT
- Saturday 17 to Wednesday 21 March - 1 PLACE LEFT
- Friday 6 to Tuesday 10 April - FULLY BOOKED
- Monday 30 April to Friday 4 May
- Friday 19 to Monday 22 October
- Tuesday 13 to Friday 16 November
- Thursday 6 to Sunday 9 December
- Three nights’ at the Corinna Wilderness Experience and one night at the Tullah Lakeside Lodge
- All transport and guiding
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners (one lunch and one dinner at own expense)
- River cruise on MV Arcadia
- Excellent walks including Mt Donaldson, Tarkine coast wander, Philosophers Falls, Montezuma Falls, Trial and Granville Harbour.
- Pristine, enchanting, lush and untouched – Tasmania’s Tarkine Wilderness is simply stunning.