Tarkine Wilderness Walk - 5 day walking holiday
- Duration : 5 Days (approx.)
- Location: Launceston, Tas
- Product code : Tarkine - 5 day
Walking in Tasmania doesn't get any better than in the magical Tarkine Wilderness region.
Our five day walk offers a boat cruise on the majestic Pieman River, views from the peak atop Mt Donaldson and most meals prepared by our fabulous guides.
Staying in Corinna you'll appreciate the beauty of the Tarkine forest and appreciate the natural environment at its finest. Relax, unwind and unplug in one of the world's most beautiful forests.
2017 trip dates
- Thursday 19 to Monday 23 October - 5 PLACES LEFT
- Sunday 19 to Thursday 23 November - 5 PLACES LEFT
- Thursday 7 to Monday 11 December - 9 PLACES LEFT
- Three nights’ at the Corinna Wilderness Experience and one night at the Tullah Lakeside Lodge
- All transport and guiding
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners (one lunch and one dinner at own expense)
- River cruise on MV Arcadia
- Excellent walks including Mt Donaldson, Tarkine coast wander, Philosophers Falls, Montezuma Falls, Trial and Granville Harbour.
- Pristine, enchanting, lush and untouched – Tasmania’s Tarkine Wilderness is simply stunning.