Kakadu, Nitmiluk & Litchfield - 9 day walking tour
- Duration : 9 Days (approx.)
- Location: Darwin, Northern Territory
- Product code : Kakadu 9 day
From AUD $3,470.00
This is an incredible journey of the Top End which includes a swathe of amazing experiences. Walk among picturesque gorges, through lush monsoon forests and past freshwater billabongs teeming with wildlife. Cruise famous Yellow Water Billabong, visit mystical Arnhem Land, explore Katherine Gorge from the land and the water, and swim in spectacular waterholes in Litchfield flanked by beautiful beneath flowing waterfalls and bathe in thermal pools at Bitter Springs. Accommodation is unique glamping style with comfortable beds and picturesque settings. A trip not to be missed.
2018 Trip Dates
- Wednesday 20 to Thursday 28 June
- Sunday 1 to Monday 9 July
- 8 nights’ accommodation with 4 nights in Kakadu, 2 nights in Katherine and 2 nights in Litchfield in unique and comfortable glamping style accommodation
- 9 days touring the best of the Kakadu, Arnhem Land, Nitmiluk (Katherine Gorge) and Litchfield National Park
- 8 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 7 dinners
- All transport and guiding (Kakadu accredited guides)
- Visit Ubirr at sunset, Nourlangie and Anbangbang Billabong
- Three boat cruises including Yellow Water Billabong in Kakadu, Corroboree Billabong on the Mary River floodplain and Nitmiluk (Katherine Gorge) cruise.
- Visit spectacular Gunlom in Kakadu with its infinity pool
- Swim in rockpools in Kakadu and underwaterfalls and in rockholes and Litchfield
- Excellent variety of walks and lots of swimming!
- Comfortable touring coach
- Max of 10 guests