Kimberley 11 day walking tour
- Duration: 11 Days (approx.)
- Location: Kununurra, Western Australia
- Product code: Kimb 11 day
Kimberley walking tours with Park Trek allow you to experience one of the most beautiful parts of Australia.
The region offers a first class walking in pristine and awe-inspiring natural landscapes. Departing from Kununurra, experience the most spectacular sights and attractions of the region, from the Tunnel Creek cave walk to swimming at Bell Gorge and Bell Waterfall.
See ancient aboriginal rock art in Manning Gorge and camp at iconic El Questro. Drive the famous Gibb River Road and swim in spring-fed waterholes. Travel with our Kimberley specialist Carl Burden in a specialized four-wheel drive touring vehicle.
Park Trek has combined the best visitor experiences of this unique area in its two Kimberley walking tours and both offer the ultimate walking experience.
Departs and returns to Kununurra (the gateway to the Kimberley)
- 10 nights: Camping (single travellers get their own tent at no extra cost guaranteed!)
- An experienced and professional guide
- Comfortable 4WD transport
- Most meals including hiking snacks for the trail
- All camping gear including comfortable swags with clean linen & quality tents
- Cast iron bush kitchen and catering
- Pick up and drop of at your pre and post tour Accommodation