Bay of Fires and Mt William National Park 4 day walking holiday
- Duration : 4 Days (approx.)
- Location: Launceston, Tas
- Product code : Bay of F - 4 day
The Bay of Fires and Mt William National Park is a truly stunning walking destination. The conservation area contains rocky gullies, with many small secluded beaches and inlets to explore. It has beautiful beaches and a wealth of local bird life and wildlife.
Our four day walk includes accommodation in lovely farmhouse-style accommodation in Mussell Roe Bay plus all meals.
Relax, unwind and unplug in one of the world's most beautiful coastal walks.Trip dates 2017
- Thursday 26 to Sunday 29 October – FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday 25 to Tuesday 28 November – FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 13 to Saturday 16 December – 6 PLACES LEFT
Trip dates 2018Wednesday 3 to Saturday 6 January – 2 PLACES LEFT
- Three nights’ at Icena Farm House (twin share unless single room organised at time of booking)
- All transport and guiding
- 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners, plus plenty of fresh fruit, trail mix and nibbles
- Visit the pink granite lighthouse at Eddystone Point, stunning Mt William National Park and beautiful Anson's Bay